- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Just had some work done on a used Jeep I just picked up as a winter beater. I wouldn't take any of my vehicles anywhere else. Its a great family owned business with honest and very knowledgeable mechanics. You can beat the service you get, and with their prices, why would anyone look anywhere else. I'm very happy with the work they did for me, once again.B. Conrad
I was driving through town and had car trouble. I stopped by Wrench's and they were kind enough to look at my car right away. They diagnosed and fixed the problem and got me on my way. Much appreciated!Ted D.
They got us in and out quickly and they play great music while I was waiting, thanks!Dennis B.
Great team, reasonably priced, exceptional work!John L.
Great service. Skilled, experienced, helpful, honest, and affordable, these guys are the real deal. Because of that, they tend to be booked solid. For routine work, it's highly recommended to schedule in advance.Patricia P.
We couldn't be happier with the service we receives at Wrench's! Alway honest, trustworthy, fast and very professional. The work is always top notch, we have never had a problem - estimates are spot on and they go the extra mile. Work is reasonably priced and worth every penny.Keith R.